- Science Wience – Brief History of Numbers (Ep 1)
- Prof Prabhat Ranjan, ED, TIFAC talking on Technology Vision 2035
- ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
- Impact of Exponential Technology on Future of Human Species
- Dr. Prabhat Ranjan, Executive Director, TIFAC Deftronics 2015
- Dr Prabhat Ranjan speech at 8th Global IP Convention
- Bihar Gaurav Samman from Shri Narendra Modi – in 2012
- My Journey to Brain : Talk at Vienna
- Future of Brain: Race between mind and machine
- Linus Torvalds and Me!
Category Archives: Brain
ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
Liver and Gall Bladder Cleansing based on book “The Amazing Liver and Gall Bladder Cleanse by Andreas Moritz
(Note : You should not use Apple Juice if you are diabetic. You would need to substitute it with Malic Acid. In addition, if you have any other major health issues, be sure to read the original book and this note is not a substitute for the book. Many persons keep asking me about the process in a short form, so I have prepared this note – Prabhat Ranjan)
This is a real story narrated by a beneficiary herself. I never knew anything like this was possible when she got in touch with me. It was a major surprise and learning too. I have had few other users but this case is very striking. I feel this would open up path of learning for many many persons and we need to look at learning in a different way.
I am about 36 years old female from Delhi. Since last 15 years I have suffered with sleep disorder, anxiety, memory loss, gas problem, hair fall problem. I did allopathy, homeopathy, accupressure and various medical counselling. I took medicines continuously for last 10 years. But there was no solution to my problems from any of these.
My condition was getting worse and worse. Many times I could not sleep for 60-90 hours at a stretch. Sleeping pills did not show any effect on me too. Continue reading
“Imagine spending 13 long years unable to move a finger, dependent on your family for all your daily needs. That was the life of 1993 batch alumnus of Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad (IIMA) Suresh Karat. But, not anymore. Suresh is now enjoying a new sense of liberation.”
See the TOI Link here: