- Science Wience – Brief History of Numbers (Ep 1)
- Prof Prabhat Ranjan, ED, TIFAC talking on Technology Vision 2035
- ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
- Impact of Exponential Technology on Future of Human Species
- Dr. Prabhat Ranjan, Executive Director, TIFAC Deftronics 2015
- Dr Prabhat Ranjan speech at 8th Global IP Convention
- Bihar Gaurav Samman from Shri Narendra Modi – in 2012
- My Journey to Brain : Talk at Vienna
- Future of Brain: Race between mind and machine
- Linus Torvalds and Me!
Category Archives: TIFAC
ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
Since joining TIFAC in April 2013, I have been learning many things that never crossed my thoughts due to my research focused on S&T for Nation and Society. I would like use this blog to share some of the issues I have been talking about at various forums so that the same is available to larger audience. Continue reading
India is way behind in manufacturing and innovation. One of the key reason is our mindset, where we do not value dignity of labour. This process starts from home. We discourage our children to work with hands. We do not let them pick up plates or clean etc. We tell them that this is not your work. Repeated bombardment of this idea leads to children devaluing physical labor.