- Prof Prabhat Ranjan, ED, TIFAC talking on Technology Vision 2035
- ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
- Impact of Exponential Technology on Future of Human Species
- Dr. Prabhat Ranjan, Executive Director, TIFAC Deftronics 2015
- Dr Prabhat Ranjan speech at 8th Global IP Convention
- Bihar Gaurav Samman from Shri Narendra Modi – in 2012
- My Journey to Brain : Talk at Vienna
- Future of Brain: Race between mind and machine
- Linus Torvalds and Me!
- Prof Prabhat Ranjan on Eureka Program : Rajya Sabha TV
ICT Based Assistive Technology to help Persons with Severe Disability – National Science Day [email protected]
I came across this article on net http://liw.fi/linux-anecdotes/, written by one of Linus Torvald’s office mates at Helsinki. I have been a user of Linux since 1993-94 period. As I was reading this article I found few interesting coincidences and I thought I would share it in my blog.
1. Use of Sinclair
“Let’s go back to the spring of 1991. In January, Linus bought a PC. He’d been using a Sinclair QL before that, which, like much British computer stuff, was ingenious and almost unusably different from everything else.” Continue reading